Started programming in primary school and has since spent 8 years on algorithm competitions, Zhen worked as a compiler developer and web developer in Shanghai, founded a tech website PROJECT λ which written by
Haskell, and got his M.Sc. degree in Aritificial Intelligence from University of Edinburgh and B.Eng. degree in Software Engineering from Sun Yat-sen University. He also created a lot of fun projects, and taught himself photography.
- Experience :
- Background :
- M.Sc. in Artificial Intelligence @ University of Edinburgh
- B.Eng. in Software Engineering @ Sun Yat-sen University
- SCer「retired, Supercomputer Challenge」
- OIer「retired, Olympiad in Informatics」
- Active :
- Language : Haskell, C/C++, Java, Python, Rust, Scala, Coq
- Frameworks : Spring, Bootstrap, Scotty, Persistent(ORM)
- Retire :
- Language : APL, Pascal, QBASIC, Prolog
- Frameworks : web.py
- Tools : MacVim, Aquamacs, Visual Studio Code, IntelliJ Rust, Haskell for Mac, Xcode
- Devices : rMBP「Mid 2018」, SONY A7R3, HHKB pro 2「白無刻」
- Game : PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, Steam
For personality, I’m a INFP-A.
LEARN MORE about my portfolio
This site is my 4th blog. The 1st is a sina blog, I used
Pascal at that time. Some posts are merged to here. The 2nd is under baidu space and I have a new id: adventop and new language
C++. Unfortunately, baidu shutdown its service, I had to migrate all my posts to the 3rd one with another id: idealnova, which is a wordpress blog when I was a freshman in the university.